Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Probably My Proudest Achievement

Yes, yes there are the girls, there are some music things like bands, demos and gigs. There are work related bits. They pale, like one of those hint of peach paints that gets mixed with white paint by mistake.

Almost anyone can have kids, play the drums and do those things. Only one person can make this claim at any time.

Right up there, absolutely genuinely, among my proudest achievements is this fact that you probably didn't know.

If you google the words "Elephant House Cream Soda", have a look at the number one entry.

I don't know how or why, as is the case in many of the things in my life, but it feels good.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, look at you! Good for you... :)

Plus, this must feel good too. You're the first person I thought of when I saw the comment. :P

Anonymous said...

Man I walked home today, raining and I lend my bike to someone else. I was planing to jog but got distracted by rain drops and the possibility of having snow around bay area. Of all drinks in SL, I love Cream Soda with vanilla ice cream, sort of a float.
But Yes, I did check and my good RD is the numero uno!
My pains and aches went away!

TheWhacksteR said...

Hey congratulations :D it is quite the milestone

Sigma said...

Enjoy the sensation, certainly an achievement to be proud off, BRAVO!

Unknown said...

Yes, Yes wow mate, how in the world do you find these things out?
GDMRD.

Rhythmic Diaspora said...

Thanks all, it is a good feeling.

DD - GM2U2 - I found it out as I've been seeing a lot of hits here coming via google and searching for the words.

Anonymous said...

Well congrats . I am no genious , but it does not take genius to notice this GM2U thingy going between ...It seems a private joke .. Why don't u let us in on in it too

Rhythmic Diaspora said...

Anon - Well it's not really a private joke, just that DD has a habit of looking at my blog quite early in the morning, he often would leave a comment and say "good morning", which has now becaome abbreviated to "GM". So, in longhand "GM2U" would be "Good morning to you".

There you have it.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.