Saturday, November 24, 2007

This Mornng I decided...

To start jogging. A bit Darwinesque but Academic bro was going on about it the other day, about joining a gym and so forth. But whilst lying in bed, which may be ironic if I understood exactly what irony is, I suddenly got hit by a brainwave; a fellow doesn't have to join a gym to start doing some running.

All I need are some shorts, some trainers and some determination and I can just ponce off and jog. I've developed a bit of a cunning plan though. I'll make sure I do it in a circular route, centred around my house. That way I'll never get too enthusiastic and head off at the speed of well, a drummer who's got a million pairs of trainers yet not a single pair that are suitable for exercise, and suddenly find myself miles from home but too knackered to come back. No, I'm not going to take the "head off in a straight line" approach.

And the more I run, the more rice I can eat. Mmmm....

1 comment:

Confab said...

...and the more mince u can cook to go with the rice!