Tuesday, May 2, 2006

My viduom ix almozt perfecy!

But now I am gettting bored!

My eyes are probably running at about 85%. I am pleased with the progress so far and they are getting better all the time. Things are still quite blurry and I am still sensitive to light but it is all improving continually.

This afternoon I have to go to the clinic for a check up, to have the temporary contact lenses taken out and hopefully be given clearance to drive. The biggest problem with this clinic visit is the fact that my Dad is giving me a lift there. The journey will probably be far more scary than the whole "laser eye op" scenario. He is a one in a million, the old man, and his driving skills have taken years to develop and hone, mostly in Colombo. I am sure many of you are familiar with the type of driving I will experience. Even though it will be scary I am very grateful that he can do it.

If all goes to plan I'll be back at work tomorrow with blurred but vastly improved vision. Technology is incredible. I hope I am not counting my chickens before they have caught bird flu, but I am sure that I am well on my way to having perfect vision for the first time in about 33 years. It's a very exciting journey.

Laters.

No comments: